Thalassemia is one of the most challenging form of hematological disorders. Ninety percent of the children develop symptoms of anemia in the first two years of birth, requiring blood transfusions for rest of their lives.
About 100,000 babies worldwide are born with severe forms of the disease each year. Thalassemia occurs most frequently in people of Italian, Greek, Middle Eastern, South Asian (Indian Sub-continent) and African ancestry.
Approximately 100,000 children born with Thalassaemia in the world, among them about 10,000 cases are in India. In certain Indian population like Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Maharashtrian, Marwari and Punjabi, as high as 25% of the population are silent carriers of a defective Thalassaemia gene, while mildly anemic are not otherwise affected by the illness. In Gujarat itself Thalassaemia is very common in some castes like Bhanushalis, Lohana, Sindhi, Meman, Khoja, Jain and Brahmin.
Thalassemia is also known as Mediterranean anemia or Cooley's anemia is a genetic blood disease. People born with this disease cannot make normal hemoglobin, which is needed to produce healthy red blood cells.
The two main types of thalassemia, alpha and beta, are named for the two protein chains that make up normal hemoglobin. The genes for each type of thalassemia are passed from parents to their children. There are mild and severe forms of the disease, the latter often called Cooley's anemia.
Alpha thalassemia occurs when one or more of the four genes needed for making the alpha globin chain of hemoglobin are variant or missing. Moderate to severe anemia results when more than two genes are affected. Alpha thalassemia major can result in miscarriages.
Beta thalassemia occurs when one or both of the two genes needed for making the beta globin chain of hemoglobin are variant. The severity of illness depends on whether one or both genes are affected, and the nature of the abnormality. If both genes are affected, anemia can range from moderate to severe.
People with mutation only in one gene are known as carriers or are said to have thalassemia minor. Thalassemia minor results in no anemia or very slight anemia. People who are carriers do not require blood transfusion or iron therapy, unless proven to be iron deficient.
ADVANTAGES OF TREATMENT:
- The polyherbal formulation improves quality of life as well can give relief in the general condition of the Thalassemics. Patient may need transfusions comparatively less than normal condition.
- Improves intellect, sharpens memory.
- Normalize the Renal and Liver functions.
- Strengthens the cardiac cells.
- Also helps to maintain the blood sugar level.
- Checks chronic fatigue and patient feels more energetic.
- Also very effective on iron overload. See details in iron overloading diseases.
Price of 1 Unit
US $ 68
FRIEGHT CHARGES EXTRA
Duration of 1 unit of Treatment:
GENERAL SYMPTOMS OF THE DISEASES:
- Children born with thalassemia major usually develop the symptoms of severe anemia within the first year of life.
- Symptoms Lacking the ability to produce normal adult hemoglobin, children with thalassemia major are chronically fatigued, fail to thrive, and, do not grow normally.
- Prolonged anemia will cause bone deformities and eventually will lead to death within the first decade of life. The only treatment to combat severe anemia is regular blood transfusions.
[A] Internal Ayurvedic Medicine to manage general symptoms of thalassemia as well as the iron overloading disorders.
[B] Result oriented and clinically proven 100% Ayurvedic standardized herbal medicine. The clinical trial of this medicine has been done successfully on more than 100 patients. The polyherbal medicine is free from adversities.
The drug is a mixture of time tested and safe herbs. No any side effects reported till today.
PRECAUTIONS TO BE TAKEN:
No any special precaution is needed thus precaution varies from individual to individual depending upon the constitution of the body. Hence, it will be sent along with the medicine.
RECOMMENDED DURATION OF THE COURSE:
Depending upon the severity of the disease.
Please check serum Ferritin level at regular interval.
Tablets & Capsules
SHIPPING & DELIVERY TIME:
We ship world wide to most of the countries by offering best shipment facilities available with us.
For India- 3 Business Days
Other Countries- 5 Business Days